What time do the gates open for Burghley Game and Country Fair?
How much are tickets?
- Gate prices: Adults £15 – Over 65s £14 – Children (5-15) £5
Are dogs allowed on the showground?
- Dogs are very welcome at Burghley Game and Country Fair – there is loads for them to get involved with! All we would ask is that you keep them on a lead (unless they are participating in an organised event) and that you clear up after them.
Please be aware that there are a lot of loud bangs on the site in the vicinity of the gun dog scurries (from the dummy launcher) and in the clay shooting area at some shows. If your dog is stressed by loud bangs it may be kinder to leave them at home.
No dogs to be left unattended in hot cars.
Do you have facilities for the disabled?
- We have disabled loos and we will attempt to park you as close to the entrance as possible (speak to the car park attendant when you arrive). Please be aware that the show is held on grassed open ground.
- We work with Advanced Mobility to provide mobility scooters at all our events. Please click on the link to save money and book a scooter in advance
I am interested in exhibiting with you at Burghey Game and Country Fair – where do I find out more?
- Fantastic! More information and an enquiry form here. Please note that the earlier you book, the more likely we are to have a space for you, so don’t leave it to the last minute!
How do I find out about your food festivals and craft shows?
These shows have their own websites.